Tuesday, July 25, 2006

92% Dixie

I took this test today and found out that I am 92% Dixie. And no, General Lee is not my grandfather! The results aren't too surprising since I was born and raised in South Georgia. I now live in Virginia, which supposedly is a Southern state, but still very different from the Deep South. And I already hear the southern accent in my little girl when she says "yay-es" (yes). And she's cute as pie when she says it. What's wrong with being Southern? Thanks for the link to the test Jessica. Take the test to see what you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the test and I am only 74% Dixie. It must be because I live in IL now. John also says that anyone living north of Macon, GA isn't southern.

Jenn said...

Claire - that's funny. I guess you guys had better move to Florida before you turn into a Yankee! :)

Anonymous said...

99% Dixie! Yeehaw!

Jenn said...

Go Leslie! Where in Alabama do you live? My parents grew up there. I grew up in South Georgia (Valdosta) and I went to college at Samford in Birmingham!