Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sweet friends...

Today I got together with several sweet friends (Kim, Sophia, Dusty & Kelly) for a playdate with all of our kids. We also got to celebrate my birthday with some yummy cake! Actually we had about 4 cakes there and they were ALL yummy! (Yes, I had to sample all of them).

(We missed you Lea Ann - thank you for the gift!)

My kids love to go and play with all of their friends - and they play ... and play ... and play! It's nice because they are so worn out when we get home that everyone lays down for a bit to rest, which means rest for Mom, or at least a chance to work while it's quiet! Thanks Kim for opening your home to all of us!

The Mommas also have a chance to talk and fellowship while the kids are playing because the sweet older girls help watch all the little ones for us! I am thankful for these friends and the encouragement they are to me - they are definitely evidences of grace in my life! Thank you, sweet friends!


Emma helping Ellerie and Calvin with lunch

Having a picnic.


Sweet gifts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed the party, this post was hard to read. Hope to see you soon, Lea Ann

Sophia said...

You are such a blessing to me. I am so glad that Sabree has Emmie, she enjoyed her company so much.

Kim said...

Sounds so fun! Happy Birthday!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I'm glad you had such a nice afternoon.