Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving in Georgia

Once we finally got to Ga, we had a great time (although we hate that Dad was also sick for a day). This year, I watched my Mom make her famous cornbread dressing, learning her secret tips ... I may even try to do it on my own for Christmas this year!

We had the staples that we have every year... turkey, cornbread dressing, broccoli casserole, carrot casserole and dessert! Of course I was in charge of desserts and I tried Paula Deen's Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake. It turned out to be delicious. Here's the recipe if you want to try it...

Now the pictures...

Mimi with Little Bit...

The kids at "Mimi's Playground". (It's actually the playground of the church where my Dad serves, but for some reason the kids call it "Mimi's playground."


Calvin sliding...

Daddy Mac, Emmie & Coleman


Emmie swinging (I know it's a little blurry, my Mom took the pic)

Daddy Mac and Calvin


With the grandkids...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Everybody looks so happy....and well.

Precious baby :)