Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baby Update

pregnant

I have been contracting since yesterday morning and they have slowly gotten closer together. Now we are at about 3-4 minutes apart and they are a bit more uncomfortable and involving some back pain. I think this may be it. I was trying to hold out a little longer so my Doctor could deliver her when he gets to the office this morning but I may have to go with the on-call Doc!

We have made it 3 more weeks since she tried to come a little early. This is about the time frame that I delivered my last 2 and they did great. Now we are all ready to meet her. My 4-year old kept asking me last week when her little sister was coming and I told her that only God knows. She informed me later that God told her she would come next Tuesday (which happens to be today)! She is going to be thrilled when she wakes up and finds that we have gone to the hospital.

Please pray for a safe delivery. This will be my second VBAC. She is a little early and small so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. We continue to trust in God's grace and sovereignty as we await her birth! Hopefully the next post will have a picture of our new sweet little girl: Ellerie!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Praying for you Jenn!!!


I'm so excited for you!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Praying for a safe birth!! Can't wait to see Ellerie!

Christina said...

So exciting! I will pray for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!!