Friday, April 06, 2007
Another Baby Update
We thought little Ellerie might join us yesterday. Yesterday, (close your ears guys) I lost some mucous, which is a sign for me that labor is usually about a day or two away. So I went into the Dr. so they could try and stop the contractions. They ultrasounded the baby and she is almost 5 lbs, which is great. After IV fluids the contractions slowed down and I got a steroid shot to help her lungs. I am home now and will rest until she comes. Pray for her safe delivery and pray for my husband as he picks up the slack around home! I will have completed 34 weeks tomorrow but we're hoping to make it to 35 weeks next Saturday.
Will keep you updated if she decides to join us early.