This is my first Thursday Thirteen. Here are 13 foods that I am craving right now! (Or at least I can use that as an excuse right now!)
1. Kiwi Quencher Smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Café
2. Egg & Cheese biscuit (preferably from Hardee’s but McDonald’s will do)
3. Chocolate-covered crème-filled doughnut (not Bavarian but real cream)
4. Green Bean Casserole – the old-fashioned one with cream-of-mushroom soup and the dried onions
5. The Oreo shake from Chik-Fil-A – without the cherry (have you had those? Yum!)
6. (This one’s for you Kim!) Ukrops icing – with or without the cake! The best whipped icing ever!
7. Cheeseburger – from anywhere.
8. Alfredo pasta. (Olive Garden sounds good right about now!)
9. Sweeet tea! (The kind I make that is like the sweet tea in South Georgia, not Virginia.)
10. Diet cherry coke.
11. McDonald’s french fries.
12. Uno’s Buffalo chicken quesedillos
13. Chocolate chip cookie dough.
Don't worry. I don't eat unhealthy like this all the time. But I am feeling really hungry after all this talk about food! What were some of your pregnancy cravings?