Monday, August 02, 2010

Coupon Deals This Week!!

This was a sweet deal at Target tonight! They have a special buy 4 get the 5th free on certain Kellogg's cereal. They are also 2 for $5. So that = 4/$10, well really 5/$10 since the 5th one is free. The great thing about Target is they will let you use a Target coupon (you can only use at Target) AND a manufacturer coupon (that you can use anywhere) on the same item - called 'stacking' your coupons. So I had 2 $1/2 (meaning $1 off of 2 boxes) Target coupon and 2 $1/2 manufacturer coupons.
So I got the 5 boxes of cereal for $6!! That is about $ .85 each!

You can find manufacturer coupons in the Sunday papers and online and you can find Target coupons here.




I got these tonight at Kroger for $ .24! That's only tax I think. They were on sale for 2.50 each. I had a coupon that was BOGO (Buy One Get One Free). When you use a BOGO then you can also use another manufacturer coupon with that. They took off $3 for the BOGO price. Then I had a $2/2 (meaning it takes $2 off when you buy 2). Therefore it took off $5, leaving me just the tax to pay! Nice for Brian's favorite!




Check out your Kroger this week! I got these last night for around $3. Kroger is having a Proctor and Gamble sale this week, like last week. Buy 4 items get $4 off! Then add in your coupons and you get a deal! For example, those Gillette body washes above were on sale for $2.99 BUT if you bought 4 of anything in the P&G sale, they ended up being just $1.99. Then I had a coupon for $2 off a Gillette body wash so those ended up being FREE!! The saving creams were around
$ .50 and the conditioners around $ .50 too!



I have just gotten going on this couponing thing and hope to learn more. I thought I would blog here about what I am learning and maybe others can learn with me. I am really trying to cut our grocery budget down to help serve our family

3 comments:

Christina said...

Great find, Jenn! I did the coupon thing for a solid year a few years back. We still have stuff that I got for "free" and never had to restock on. It was a huge help for us when we moved. I still have femenine products a plenty. It will be a shocker when I have to go buy some more! So, I guess what I'm saying is go for it and have fun. And if you only end up doing it for a time, it really can be a huge help!

A Servant of the King said...

Hi Jenn, thanks so much for posting this. I didn't know you could print off Target coupons. I'm just learning all this also and it's nice to have others who have "gone before".

Sophia said...

This has been an unbelievable help to me--keep posting these great couponing ideas, it is such a blessing.
Love you guys,
Sophia