Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful... Day 26

Today I am thankful that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with some of our family and that no on got sick at all this year! This is probably the first time in several years that we haven't contracted some sort of virus around this holiday. I probably shouldn't have even typed that ...

Brian and I were talking today and we are both thankful that our children are able to know both sets of grandparents! All of our parents bring such joy to our children and it is a blessing to see these relationships happen. I pray for them to have many more years with Mimi, Daddy Mac, PawPaw and Granny! Thanks to all of you for loving us and our babies so well. We are blessed by all of you!

1 comment:

++MIRA++ said...

ive only known my one grandmother and yes it is a blessing to know both sets!