Monday, October 09, 2006

A Busy Season

I know I have been 'out of touch' lately. Sorry about that. We all go through 'busy' seasons don't we? Here are some good reads for this busy season in your life.

Last week GirlTalk had some tips for the busy season in your life. Try to real all of them.

Leslie had a great post today about attitudes. Being a “Mom” is a full-time calling and is a worthy vocation! Sometime it is easy to forget that when so many other things are competing for our attention.

As always, I love John Piper’s weekly article. Last week, he reminded us not to compare ourselves to others. Read Piper’s "What Is That to You? You Follow Me!" and be freed from comparing yourself to someone else!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the links Jenn. I'm taking a quick break from a mad housecleaning spree, but I'll have to take a look at these when I have more time. Just catching up on all the grunge after a week of colds :)

Christina said...

I just got back into town, again! I love how you link such inspiring and encouraging things to read!

Anonymous said...

The Piper article is excellent! I needed to read that today!