Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Still Thankful...

I am still thankful even though I haven't been posting...

I am thankful for this week away with my family. It is good to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and have an entire week of 'down' time. Brian gets to spend each day with us and we are loving every minute of it. We wake up a little late and snuggle in the bed with Carter (since he wakes up first). We get to eat breakfast, lunch and supper together - it's been so nice being together all day!

I am thankful for less laundry this week. There is a limited amount to wash and that is so great. I think maybe I should just get rid of the rest of our clothes when I get home! ;)

I am thankful for the warm weather this week. The kids have been able to play outside. I love sitting on the porch watching them laugh and play.

I am thankful for the tradition of our Thanksgiving dinner - especially the same dishes we have each year. I love the broccoli casserole, the carrot casserole, and the cornbread dressing. Mmmmm - can't wait until tomorrow.

I am thankful .... for this month of being thankful. It has been a blessing each day to remember how much I have to be thankful for.

No comments: