Friday, June 30, 2006

Dependent

We have been without our computer for over a week now. Hopefully everything will be back to normal by this evening. This past week, I realized how computer-dependent we are! I went to print out my grocery list - but no computer. I went to check the weather - no computer. I went to pay bills - no computer. I wanted to turn on some music in the playroom - yep, you know the routine. We use the computer all the time in our home - for church, music, research, etc. I feel like I have been out of touch with everyone - but we’re almost back. As I was thinking about this today, my prayer has been that I will be as dependent on the Spirit as I am on the computer in my daily life. May my focus be continually drawn back to the Savior and the grace that He provides me to live each day for His glory.

No comments: