Sunday, March 01, 2009

March ...

pregnancy

Is it March already? Hard to believe! That means several things around here. I am due in April but usually go a few weeks early (which is a good thing, as long as it's not too early, so I can have a successful VBAC again), which means (like the long run-on sentence) that this baby could be here sometime THIS MONTH! I don't know if it's a boy or girl because Brian wanted to wait to find out what it is and since I had my way the first 4 times I decided to serve him in this way. So ... maybe later this month we will finally know if it's a boy or girl! (Although I think it's a boy - what's your guess?)

March is also the month where Spring begins. I love Spring. One of my favorite seasons... but guess what? It's just started snowing here! The kids are so excited - and we're praying Daddy stays home tomorrow to help everyone play in the snow because it won't be a pretty picture if this big ole' pregnant momma gets out there! Know what I mean?

So technically, March is still winter here in VA! Hopefully some fun snow pics will come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how sweet of you to let the sex be a surprise! That should be fun when the birth day comes!

Lydia said...

Oh Wait! I somehow missed the fact that this was going to be your FIFTH child! Wow, wonderful! Congratulations!!! And I also misread something on your blog and thought you knew you were having a girl! So of course I now think you are having a girl:) Are you telling what names you have picked out?