34 Things… (since you’re 34 years old)
1. I love how you truly desire to please the LORD.
2. I love how your favorite number seems to be 17.
3. I love to go to bed with you each night.
4. I love to hug you.
5. I love how you smell (most of the time)! :)
6. I am thankful for the joy you take in caring for our kids.
7. I am thankful that you truly enjoy bathing the children!
8. I am fascinated by the patience you have with me.
9. I am grateful for the mercy you continually extend to me.
10. I hope to be more like you in how I love others.
11. I am thankful for your family.
12. I love to watch you play with the kids.
13. I love watching you hold our newborn babies.
14. I appreciate how you serve us in those days after we bring home a new baby.
15. I like to spend time with you, just hanging out.
16. You’re my most favorite person.
17. I am in awe of your humility.
18. I am thankful for your model of godliness, especially in hard church situations this past year.
19. I love to listen to you play guitar.
20. I love for you to lead in worship. (and I miss that now)
21. You’re one of my favorite preachers (right up there with John Piper)! :)
22. I love your passion for right doctrine.
23. I am a bit jealous of your easy-going spirit.
24. I am thankful that you always point me to the Truth.
25. I am grateful for the support you give me as I develop strong, godly friendships with some girlfriends.
26. I am glad to know you would fight to protect us if an intruder came into our home at night! J
27. I love to laugh with you at night when my ‘talking’ in my sleep wakes us both up.
28. I am thankful that you enjoy being with my side of the family.
29. I love to hear you pray for our children.
30. I love to hear you pray for me.
31. I enjoy looking back on memories with you.
32. I like to read your blog posts (although some make my head hurt so I can’t read them late at night)!
33. I love how you make me laugh.
34. I pray for at least 34 more birthdays to celebrate together!