and you try to cook supper for your family? Well, I cooked a sippy cup instead of the chicken!
I was in the other room, thinking "hmmm... something must be on that eye burner," so I walk in the kitchen to check the chicken and lo and behold I had turned on the wrong eye! Smoke, toxic smoke, from the toxic plastic has already filled the kitchen. I turn off that eye and open the windows and back door in the kitchen. My throat is sensitive since I've had strep this week and I have to get a cloth to cover my mouth.
The kids are amazed that there's 'fire' in the house but want to make sure that the 'fire' stays in the kitchen. After all the smoke clears and things start to calm down Emmie asked me why I burned the cup and I told her that I didn't mean to. A few minutes later she came up to me and asked me if I was mad at the cup!