1. You have traded in your perfume for the smell of sour milk. (At least the baby likes it!)
2. You have to choose the 'scruntchie' in place of a shower.
3. You actually fall asleep in the dental chair while they are cleaning your teeth! (They say sleep when you can.)
4. It's easier to buy everyone a few extra pair of undies so you can try to keep up with the laundry.
5. You can fall asleep while sitting up - and when you wake up, you call that a restful nap. (Although the pain in your neck lasts for a while.)
6. It takes until 4:00 to get everyone out of their pajamas and into regular clothes.
7. Supper consists of a choice between chicken salad and corn dogs - for 3 nights in a row!
But ... she's worth it!!